Root Genius is a quite simple tool for Android rooting. Android root permission gives your administrative level privileges on your smartphone. Rootgenius is one of the oldest and most advanced rooting methods in the market. A couple of years ago, there were no proper methods to get root permission without difficulty. But, thanks to dedicated developers like Shuame, we could deal with tools like Root Genius. Shuame is a renowned team of hackers from China. The tool has a long history. However, this is perfect for devices running Android Gingerbread 2.3 to Lollipop 5.0.2. Any leading device model of Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony, Lenovo, Oppo, HTC, Lava, or all that can try Rootgenius for bringing administrative level rights to their system. So this is a complete guide to root any device using this amazing tool in one click.
Why do we use Root Genius?
Unlike many other operating systems, Android is a perfect platform where we can customize, apply new features, tweak, and everything. It shortly became the world’s number one OS because of its capacity and user-friendly manner. When it is to Android smartphones, manufacturers often apply limitations over their devices for a couple of reasons. Some are for security purposes.
Anyhow, Download Root Genius is a tool that can help you to get rid of all the troubles you went through thus far. Rooting is great, especially for old device models to modernize them easily. It does not mean that new device models are perfect. Still, there are many areas to fill using root-only features that you cannot be a non-root user.
Complete guide to Root Genius Apk
- Check your smartphone battery level before anything else. It should be at least 80%. If not, charge it right away
- Open the setting app of the handset and enable Unknown Sources
- It is better to disable your virus guard for a while
- Download Root Genius Apk Latest Version
- Back up all the important documents, notes, contacts, media files, calendars, and everything. Or else, simply remove the memory chip. Remember that this is one of the most important escape options
Guide to Root Android
- Let the downloaded Root Genius app install by itself as often we do for APKs
- And then launch it with a tap on the Rootgenius icon
- You will see the only root button in the middle of the interface. Just tap it and keep the device on the table
- You will get the device with root permission within a couple of minutes
Important facts to remember
- People who want to go through the Root Genius PC option should prepare a Windows-running computer or laptop and a connectable USB cable. And then, they can start rooting the device by downloading the latest version of the tool. All the instructions will display on the tool window. You have to enable USB Debugging mode instead of Unknown Sources when you deal with the desktop-based option. It is better to follow a complete guide if you are a newbie
- During both Rootgenius Apk and PC methods, it is better to stay connected to stable Wi-Fi till the end of the process
- If the rooting process will fail, check whether you had another rooting app with you or you already were a rooted user. We recommend the Root Checker app to check your root status
- Do not be afraid of trying once more if you fail the process. It is better to check issues and fixes them before stat again. and follow every single step carefully
- Upgrade the handset will probably unroot your device without prior notice. So remember that rooting tools may not be able to bring root permission to your new Android version. For that reason, upgrade the device knowing that you are going to miss root permission from the device
- Once you are get rooted, you can search the web for thousands of root-only apps. All the apps that you could not bring to the device previously will be able to install without permission
Root-only features with Genius Root
- Flash custom ROM/Kernel
- Stop annoying advertisements in third-party apps
- Remove pre-installed apps from the device memory
- Install paid apps and games for free
- Upgrade the device to the most recent Android version
- Install hundreds of unique apps
- Partly customize the system using mods
- Obtain free Wi-Fi
- Play premium games with a free pass
Is Root Genius Safe?
This is for those who are in doubt is Root Genius Safe? Do not worry about the protection of your device. Root Genius Download is a perfectly designed tool that has even been tested on more than 10 000 device models thus far.
However, the special rooting process of the tool will smoothly switch the device status into rooted without touching any other area at all. The latest Root Genius Apk 2.2.85 and Windows-based 3.1.7 are very powerful and even will set you through a smooth rooting process. since we have both Windows-based and apk options for the tool, users can pick one of the methods and make it comfortable.
The tool Root Genius is a truly genius rooting tool. thanks to the Chinese Shuame team of hackers, the tool became an advanced, simple, and smooth method for Android users. If you still could not root your device, it means you do not know how valuable it is surrounding root-only features. Of course, we recommend you Root Genius Download for older Android devices if you need to upgrade it to the latest version, install new applications, flash custom firmware or do whatever. If you want root permission on your new Android device, it is up to you. Even it is a new device, still, there are many root-only features that manufacturers hide from the user. However, Rooting is not installing an app. It is a serious internal performance. So you are advised to root your device at your own risk. By choosing Root Genius as your rooting tool, you are safe and can root the device in minutes. Its success rate is above 95%.