Introduction To RPA?
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation and it is the process of automating various business processes through software or hardware systems. In addition, this process includes teaching robots with multiple steps and applications for reducing the burden for employees of completing repetitive, simple tasks.
What Is Power BI
To begin with, Power BI is an RPA tool that allows users to schedule automatic screenshots of their reports and dashboards. In addition, it is a cloud-based business analytics solution that consists of software services, apps, and connectors. Moreover, it is a business intelligence and data visualization tool that is useful for converting data from multiple data sources into interactive dashboards and analysis reports.
Features Of Power BI
Power BI comes with a complete reporting & data visualization tool along with help & feedback buttons and an office 365 app launcher. In addition, it facilitates data connection from almost everywhere and allows users to define the relationship of data in multiple columns. Moreover, it allows users to edit the data through “Power Query in Excel” and transform data and manipulation tools through “Power BI Query”. Apart from these, given below are some of the significant features of Power BI.
- Provides a range of attractive visualizations– This software tool comes with various detailed and attractive visualizations that help in creating reports and dashboards. To further know about it, one can visit RPA Power BI Training in Gurgaon. In addition, it also comes with a library available for custom visualization. Moreover, it allows you to create visualizations such as a stacked bar chart & stacked column chart.
- Get Data (Data Source)– It allows users to choose from a range of various data sources. In addition, it adds new data sources every month and provides various data sources such as Excel, Power BI datasets, Power BI dataflows, SQL Server, MySQL database, Analysis Services. Etc.
- Data Filtration– It facilitates filtration of the datasets and allows you to create visualizations of different kinds. In addition, it provides in-built data connectors such as Excel, SQL database, MailChimp for users. Moreover, it allows users to easily connect to such data sources and create datasets.
- Customizable Dashboards– Dashboards stand for the collection of visualizations that offer information or insights into data. Power BI comes with dashboards that consist of multiple visualizations as tiles. In addition, these dashboards are single pages form reports that are shareable and printable.
- Flexible Tiles– This dashboard provides flexible tiles and these tiles are a single block that contains a visualization in the Power BI dashboard. In addition, these tiles provide a clearer view by separating each informative visualization and can be adjusted accordingly.
Benefits Of Using Power BI
Power BI allows a user to use Power BI services to quickly share the reports with colleagues and other members. In addition, it facilitates real-time analytics and facilitates data representation through rich visuals and graphics. Power BI comes with a single drag and drops method that helps in creating visualizations and dashboards. Moreover, it facilitates an easy way of data import and export options along with an interactive dashboard with slicers and filters. It has easy installation procedures and provides DAX functions to create calculated measures.
Power BI has great community support and with more than 200,00 organizations as users and over 5 million subscribers. In addition, this community is rapidly growing and it allows its users to share their ideas on building dashboards. Many institutions provide RPA Power BI Online Training and one can enroll in them to start learning it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Power BI.
- Smooth Integration
- No memory and speed constraints
- Publish reports securely
- It requires no technical support
- Extracts business intelligence rapidly
- Supports Advanced Data services
- Helps in easily accessing data
- It facilitates constant innovation
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation and it is the process of teaching robots for reducing the workload of humans. Power BI is an RPA tool that allows users to schedule automatic screenshots of their reports and dashboards. It provides a range of attractive visualizations along with a customizable dashboard and data filtration. This software tool is very beneficial for business and it facilitates smooth Integration, constant innovation, and allows users to publish reports securely.