Microsoft Dynamics is a cloud-based business application platform that combines CRM and ERP along with AI tools and applications. It is easy to use and deploy in whichever way you need as per your budget and infrastructure. Being a cloud-based software tool, it is ideal for companies with a BYOD (Bring your own device) policy. It allows employees to easily access their Dynamics 365 apps from Outlook with the help of any device.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics:
Microsoft Dynamics is capable of providing complete and intelligent business information along with sales insights. This feature helps companies in finding trends and opportunities for the development of their customer accounts. It allows them to create better sales strategies by receiving the most relevant customer information at any given time. In addition, it provides high mobility and allows you and your representatives to access their activities, leads, and contacts when on the road. MS Dynamics provides businesses with real-time customer interaction alerts along with a complete overview of the sales channel. To further know about it, one can visit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Online Training in India. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of MS dynamics.
• Integration With Linkedin– This feature allows businesses to access LinkedIn profiles directly from the CRM solution. In addition, it helps in obtaining key information and better target recommendation along with the prioritization of opportunities.
• Email Integration with Outlook 365– A user can easily integrate this CRM with Microsoft email management software. In addition, this helps in improving efficiency in the number of messages that are sent.
• Customer Service Dashboard– This feature allows managers to easily access urgent cases along with the status of requests made. It provides you with an overview of the customer experience and makes you aware of the opportunities for improvement.
• Smart Search Feature– It allows users to find a particular piece of information through all records, contacts, templates, and opportunities. It also provides access to data that you might not know existed and saves a considerable amount of time.
Benefits of Using Microsoft Dynamics:
Microsoft Dynamics fully integrates with other Microsoft products and allows companies to move from MS Dynamics to any other tool for various other functions. For Example, companies can move to Outlook for communication, to Power BI for data analytics, or to SharePoint for documentation. Furthermore, it reduces the time employees need to spend transferring data between applications and learning new platforms. MS Dynamics also helps in reducing the sales cycle by providing the sales team with a wealth of insightful customer data. Many institutes provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics.
• Customizable– It comes with various modules and built-in workflow tools useful for automating tasks across sales. Furthermore, it has a flexible architecture and pricing tiers which allows you to modify the platform as per your budget, team size, and KPIs.
• Customer Service Experience– MS Dynamis collects a vast amount of customers’ data including their behaviors and preferences. This information is useful for customer service reps to handle each customer interaction on a case-by-case basis.
• Scalability– It is a highly scalable tool and can scale up and down according to the current team size, budget, and workload. Furthermore, it comes with an easy-to-change monthly subscription that you can even change accordingly.
• Increased Productivity– By providing access to a vast amount of relevant data, this tool allows employees to work more efficiently. It ensures that employees have tools and insights at their fingerprint so that they can make more informed business decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics is a cloud-based business application platform that combines CRM and ERP along with AI tools and applications. It provides a lot of relevant customer information and helps businesses in making data-driven strategies. It is customizable and scalable and implementing it in business results in boosting sales and productivity.