Small and medium-sized businesses use QuickBooks to manage their financial activities. It helps users create invoices and bills, pay taxes, payroll, etc. But somehow, when the users update the QuickBooks, an error message occurs – QuickBooks error 1328. There can be various reasons for which this error occurs. With this blog, we will derive the best techniques to solve the error and causes. Let’s start with the grounds.
How does QuickBooks Error 1328 Occur?
Following are some of the reasons by which QuickBooks Update error 1328 falls.
- Issue while improperly downloading the process.
- Due to corrupt QuickBooks files, error 1328 falls.
- When there is a network error, you fail to download the process.
- Incomplete installation of the Quickbooks might be a reason.
- Malfunction arises in the system and can cause an infection attack in the software.
- Due to corrupted or damaged entries in the Windows registry.
- Invasion by the virus of malware.
- Improper shut down due to power failure.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1328?
You can follow the given methods to fix QuickBooks update error 1328 quickly.
Method 1: Locate the config.msi File
- Firstly, do right-click on the start button & choose to explore.
- Secondly, double-click on the ‘C’ drive.
- Then, it will display all the hidden files or folders.
- For this, you will have to click on tools options. Choose folder.
- Click to view the tab option. Select all hidden files and folders.
- Now click to apply all changes you have made & press the OK key button.
- To do so, this emerges to utilize all essential system files.
- After that right-click on config.msi. Choose rename it.
- At the end of a filename, add old ^ and hit the enter key button.
- It will hide and protects your operating system files, including all necessary hidden files & folders again on your system.
If the above method doesn’t help you fix error 1328, we have another method for you. Follow the next section.
Method 2: Use Registry Repair Tool
- Firstly, You have to use any registry repair tool. Repair the damaged registry Entries related to the QuickBooks program.
- Secondly, use a malware removal tool. Let us resolve any infectious malware attack from the system. Get rid of all malware attacks.
- Then you have to remove all the undesirable or junk files from your system.
- It is also necessary to uninstall all the obsolete PC Device Drivers.
- After that, click on “Undo” through Recent System Changes. This will applies your Windows System.
- Now, you ought to uninstall it. After it reinstalls the QuickBooks program
- Next, start to operate your Windows System File Checker through scanning.
- Ready to install all necessary Windows Updates
Also, Read Fix QuickBooks Audit Trail Report Problems
With this guide, we present you with the best practices to resolve the QuickBooks error 1328. It is very annoying when you encounter an error while updating QuickBooks. Follow the above-given information and fix it.
If you are still facing the QuickBooks Update error 1328, dial our QuickBooks phone number at +1-520-463-7633. Our certified professionals will assist you with simple and easy-to-follow techniques.