Canon Printers is a prominent device for smooth and quality printing solutions. Many users prefer Canon Printer for their office or home premises to get the finest printouts in the blink of an eye. But, there are also some users who experience loads of printing issues during the print job. At a point, you might have trouble getting your Canon Printer to print properly. Don’t worry! The productive Canon Printer Troubleshooting tips are discussed in the blog post. All you are required to do is to read the posted content carefully from top-to-toe and know how your problem could be annihilated.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting Guide For Printer Issues
Following are the printer problems that can be instantly solved when you implement the cost-effective Canon Printer Troubleshooting techniques:
- Printer not responding error
- Ink cartridge issues
- Canon Printer Offline problem
- Driver outdated error
- Inappropriate paper is loaded into the printer tray.
- Getting blank printouts
- The printer doesn’t print color or black
Top-notch Canon Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
Here we’ve compiled the various fixing solutions that will aid you in easily converting Canon Printer Offline to online. Using the below-noted solving instructions you can even also fix your other printing issues. Thus, without wasting your precious time, begin the following noted course of action one after another unless your Canon Printer starts serving color or black printouts.
Troubleshooting Guide 1: Turn Canon Printer Online
If you have a Canon Printer Offline issue, you will not be able to print any document at any cost. Thus, in such a scenario, you have to bring your printer back online and then attempt to print the document. Here’s how you can get your printer online in just a second:
- First, place a click on the Windows “Start” button.
- Then, type “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Afterward, select the “Hardware and Sound” option from the list of sub-categories available.
- Then, click on the “Devices and Printers” tab from the new pane that comes up.
- Next, give a right-click on the icon of your Canon printer and then click “See what’s printing.”
- Afterward, click on the “Printer” option present on the top-left side of the screen in the drop-down menu.
- Now, make sure that the option “Use Printer Offline” is unchecked. If it is selected, then remove the tick mark by clicking on the checkbox as soon as you can.
- Then, save the changes.
- Once you have made the changes, click “Cancel all documents” and try connecting your Canon printer again.
Now, you can attempt to print anything to check if the Canon Printer Offline error is solved or yet continue. If still, you have any kind of printer problems, implement the next troubleshooting tips.
Troubleshooting Guide 2: Check The Printer Cable Connection
The next suggestion we would like to give you is to check the power cord of your printer. Make sure that the cord is tightly plugged into the wall outlet and also ensure that the USB cable is firmly connected to your computer. Once it is confirmed that the printer is properly connected to your computer system, you can hassle-freely print anything. Otherwise, you can move on to the next Canon Printer Troubleshooting guide.
Troubleshooting Guide 3: Remove The Paper Stuck In The Paper Feed
Next to fixing solution to solve your Canon Printer Offline error issue is to identify the paper if any is stuck in the print queue. To check if really paper is stuck inside the paper feed, immediately open the top lid of the printer and do a quick visual inspection. Remove the jammed paper from the printer feed and then start printing your document. This time, Canon Printer may deliver a high-quality printing solution without any disruption. But, if yet you have issues, move on to the next fixing ideas.
Troubleshooting Guide 4: Reinstall Canon Printer Driver
When the driver installed against your Canon Printer has gone out of date or corrupt, instantly uninstall the driver. Thereafter, try to fresh install the upgraded version of the printer driver and software. From the Canon Printer official web page, you can download the latest released driver and install it by following the on-screen prompted instructions. This can be a one-stop Canon Printer Troubleshooting trick to get your problem resolved. Thus, without any delay update your printer driver so that you can start again to print anything.
Troubleshooting Guide 5: Clean Print Heads
If in case the print heads are clogged, you won’t print any document. Thus, it is now necessary to clean the print heads first and then try to print. Here’s how you can do it so:
- First, you have to open the Canon printer software.
- Then, choose the “Properties” tab or the “Options” tab.
- Afterward, put a click on the option of “Test Alignment” or “Clean Print Heads,” depending on the version of the software you use.
- Afterward, you have to wait for the printer to finish its alignment and then print off a test page.
Check to see if the test page printed properly or still you have a Canon Printer Offline issue.
Contact Dexterous Techies For Instant Canon Printer Technical Support
Even after applying the aforesaid Canon Printer Troubleshooting tips, if you have printer errors, don’t feel blue! We, the talented and immensely knowledgeable tech specialist team are working round the clock to assist you. Simply, you have to give us a call at the 24×7 opened Canon Printer Technical Support helpline number and stay tuned. The Canon Printer Offline error or other technical glitches will surely be eradicated in a couple of seconds.