If you have respiratory problems in winter, you can fix this problem by doing some easy yoga asanas. Asthma is a common problem in winter.
Respiratory problems can be quite serious in winters. This situation gets worse due to pollution. Our lungs are most affected by toxic pollution, due to which other respiratory problems can also occur. This can cause symptoms such as cough, wheezing, shortness of breath. In fact, many harmful viruses become active in winter, escort ankara due to which problems like cold and cold can occur. Sometimes the problem becomes so much that people find it difficult to speak. Apart from some home remedies, you can also do yoga to get rid of it. With its help, you can get a lot of relief even if you have asthma and respiratory allergies.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you should add Retreat for Depression.
Do this yoga for respiratory problems in winter:
1. Fish Pose
By doing Matsyasana, you strengthen the muscles of the lungs, which makes breathing easier. Along with this, the body remains balanced and blood circulation also works properly. You can do this if you have trouble breathing.
How to do the fish pose:
- To do Matsya posture, lie on your back and fold your arms towards the bottom of the body.
- Raise your head and chest slightly, inhale.
- Rest your head on the ground.
- Try to balance the body with the help of the elbow.
- Opening the chest completely, take a deep breath, and release it.
- You can do this yoga as long as you feel comfortable.
2. Padma Sarvangasana (Lotus Shoulder Stand)
With the help of Padma Sarvangasana yoga, you also get help in breathing freely and opening the lungs. With the help of this yoga, you can detox your body. Also, it strengthens the nervous system.
How to do Padma Sarvangasana:
- In this yoga posture, you lift the weight of your body on your hands. exhaling
- Bend your legs so that your left knee is on the right thigh and your right knee is on the left thigh.
- Support the back with your hands.
- Breathe comfortably in this position and release it.
If you are doing this yoga for the first time, then take the support of a wall and do it according to your ability.
3. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
You get peace of mind in Bhujangasana. This mudra helps to open the chest and lungs. Bhujangasana yoga is also helpful in curing problems like back pain and asthma. This gives a lot of relief to the problem of breathing.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- In this yoga posture, lie flat on your stomach and keep your head on the ground.
- Place both your hands on either side of the shoulder.
- Slowly lift the upper part of your body with the help of your palms, pulling the back and abdominal muscles.
- Straighten your hands and apply pressure on the back and keep your eyes straight on one point.
- Do this pose for 30 seconds while inhaling and exhaling.
If you have abdominal pain or periods, avoid doing this yoga asana.
4. Sukhasana (Cross-legged sitting pose)
This yoga asana helps to make the upper part of the body flexible. It also promotes blood circulation in the lungs. Apart from this, it also helps in increasing your focus and concentration. It is also effective in the cold. Along with this, you also get relief from your respiratory allergies.
Way of doing Sukhasana:
- Sit in normal meditation posture. Hold your left wrist behind your back with your right hand.
- Take a long breath while pulling your shoulders back and exhale while bending forward.
- Try to touch your right forehead with your right knee.
- Then inhale and return to the starting position. Now continue this exercise by touching the left knee.
- In this way, you can do Asana for 2 minutes.
5. Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
With the help of Chakrasana, you can do a full-body workout. This stretches the muscles of the body and also helps in breathing properly. Provides relief in respiratory diseases.
How to do Chakrasana:
- Lie down on your back in this posture.
- Bend your legs at your knees and keep your feet firmly on the floor.
- Keeping your palms facing up, bend your arms at the elbows.
- Take your arms over the shoulders and place your palms on the floor.
- Breathe in, apply pressure to your palms and feet and raise your entire body to form a semicircle.
- Relax your neck and slowly turn your head backward.
Practice this yoga slowly. If possible, you can take the help of a yoga trainer.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can enroll in a 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh.
Apart from yoga, you can also go for meditation and walk in the morning and evening. If there is a lot of trouble, do yoga by staying at home. Apart from this, consume hot foods and drink hot water as well. Apart from this, if you have more problems, you must contact a good doctor.