The practice of yoga asanas mentioned below is beneficial for the body to get rid of the problem of fatty liver. If you do regular practice of these yoga asanas, then it will strengthen your muscles and will benefit from the problem of fatty liver. In the beginning, practice these yoga asanas only under the supervision of experts.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can join the Retreat for Depression.
In Dhanurasana, you are in the bow posture, hence it is called Dhanurasana. This asana is one of the 12 asanas of hand yoga. The benefits of the regular practice of Dhanurasana are many. From the muscles of the body to the internal organs, this asana is considered very beneficial. You can easily practice this. The practice of Dhanurasana is considered to be of great benefit in the problem of fatty liver. While practicing Dhanurasana, your abdominal muscles and liver are stretched which is useful for the digestive system and liver. Regular practice of Dhanurasana is beneficial in many problems related to digestion.
How to practice Dhanurasana:
- Lie down on the mat to do Dhanurasana
- After this, now lift your legs backward while bending your knees.
- After this, hold your ankles with your hands and come in the bow posture.
- Now while raising your legs slightly, take a breath inwards and pull the ankles with your hands.
- After staying in this posture for some time, come back to the normal position.
The practice of Gomukhasana is considered to be the most beneficial for many liver problems. The practice of Gomukhasana is very beneficial and useful in the disease of liver cirrhosis. Gomukhasana is practiced to activate the liver and accelerate the flow of oxygen and blood to the liver. And its practice flushes out the toxins present in the liver. Apart from this, the practice of Gomukhasana is also beneficial for the spine, back, and shoulders. One should be careful while practicing Gomukhasana. Pregnant women with knee, shoulder, and neck pain should not practice it.
How to practice Gomukhasana:
- To practice Gomukhasana, first sit on the mat.
- Now spread your legs in front and sit in Dandasana posture.
- Now bend your left leg and place it under the right thigh.
- And place the right foot on top of the left thigh.
- Keep both your knees close together.
- Slowly bend your left hand and take it behind your back.
- Similarly, move the right hand towards the right shoulder and hold the left hand with it.
- Now keeping your torso straight, expand the chest and go back a little.
- And then staying in this position for a while, come back to normal position.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should enroll in the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Hope you liked this article and now you have understood well about these yoga asanas. If you also want to be healthy then practice yoga asanas daily and keep yourself physically and mentally healthy. There are many types of yoga mudras, you can also practice them like Naukasana, Bhujangasana, Chakrasana, etc.