Planning your honeymoon? Choose Uttarakhand as your honeymoon destination as there are a lot of things to do and see in Uttarakhand. This state is a compete honeymoon package for those who love mountains. If you are the one who love to spend a refreshing time amidst the valleys and mountains then Uttarakhand will be the most Idyllic destination for you. Nature, peaceful hill towns, delicious food, adventure activities, and what not? Uttarakhand offers you tons of things to explore while having a romantic getaway. Want to know the best places for honeymoon in Uttarakhand? Keep reading!
Well, if you are planning for Rishikesh then Shaantam Resort is one the best place.
Best honeymoon places in Uttarakhand
Some of the best honeymoon places in Uttarakhand that will make you awe-struck and spellbound you & your partner with its raw appeal are:
1. Jim Corbett: Do you want to enjoy a jungle safari? Then Jim Corbett gives you the chance of doing so with your beloved while enjoying the beauty of the jungle and nature.
2. Nainital: Since time immemorial, people from different parts of India are visiting Nainital for honeymoon. This is the most exciting place as it offers some of the best and romantic spots to hang out.
3. Ranikhet: If you want a private and secluded retreat then Ranikhet is the best option to do so. This is a vibrant and peaceful place that is best suited for honeymoon couples.
4. Auli: Auli is one of the most exciting places where every travel enthusiast wants to go. So, why not plan a honeymoon there? There are a lot of amazing things to do in Auli. Enjoy a view of Nanda Devi, Hathi Parvat, Trishul, and Nikanth. Hop on the most romantic Gondola ride or get into the adventure by joining the skiing activity at Auli Ski Station.
5. Dehradun: For cosy and romantic stays, choose Dehradun. It is located at the heart of doon valley and has a lot of things to see including the famous Robber’s cave, Tiger Falls, Sahastradhara, and FRI. You can extend your tour to Mussoorie from here.
6. Mussoorie: One of the most beautiful hill stations is Mussoorie. The mall road and nearby attractions make you crave to explore more of this amazing place. You can go for a romantic boat ride at Mussoorie lake and Lake Mist. Also, you can plan a visit to Lal Tibba or enjoy a cable ride to gun hill. Do not forget to visit Kempty Falls. Also, you can go for amazing cafés and restaurants of the mall road in evening.
7. Dhanaulti: You can extend your Mussoorie trip to Dhanaulti and enjoy the best time together amidst the beautiful valleys. This small hill station offers you the best scenic views along with pleasant weather. One of the best honeymoon places in Uttarakhand is Dhanaulti.
8. Lansdowne: This charming hill station is the best for honeymooners. You can enjoy a secluded and pleasant time with each other at this amazing place. Also, you can go for some adventure by signing up for a trekking trip to Triund. You can also do paragliding from Bir Billing.
9. Rishikesh: Honeymoon at Rishikesh To enjoy the pleasant weather and vibes, visit Rishikesh on your Honeymoon. This is one of the best places for honeymooners. Here, the honeymooners can get close to each other and get indulge into some exhilarating activities like river rafting, bungee jumping, camping, etc.
10. Almora: This cuddly town is one of the top honeymoon destinations in Uttarakhand. This is a beautiful and picturesque hill station that offers rich cultural heritage and nature’s beauty to its visitors. A couple can enjoy visiting the cultural heritage sites, shop local handicrafts, and relish delicious cuisines.
These are some of the best places that you can plan for your honeymoon. However, there are some other places too like Kausani, Binsar, Valley of Flowers, etc. In Uttarakhand, you would never find any place less amazing than other. You can either choose one destination or you can club two or more destinations to enjoy a special time together. There are many places that are closely located to each other so you can plan accordingly and book a honeymoon package of Uttarakhand in advance. Try out these places and plan your honeymoon accordingly.
You can also read: Best Place to Visit In Delhi.