Everest Base Camp Trek is an unforgettable classic journey. It is the world’s most popular destination for meeting the dreams of millions of trekkers and hiking enthusiasts from all over the world, reaching the foothills of the world’s loftiest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu.
And Mt. Makalu and having stunning views of hosts of other multitudinous snowy Himalayas located to the areas, sneak around the world’s most stunning and amazing geographies, distinct remote culture and heritage and so forth.
About the Destination
Everest base camp journey is the most classic journey and incontrovertibly the most popular trekking destination. It is in each and every corner of the world with admiration. Along with inspiring views of majestic mountains. Most importantly, you’ll reach the foothills of the world’s loftiest mountain Mt. Everest.
The journey to this destination has been the dream of the world’s trekkers and hiking enthusiasts. Ever since it was first constructed by Sir George Everest. Mt. Everest was portrayed on the world’s chart in 1856. Whereas this trekking has been popular. Ever since Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa successfully had the peak to this world’s loftiest peaks back in 1953.
The Peaks of the trek
- Everest Base Camp journey is designed to fulfill the dream of those trippers who are willing to reach the stage of the world’s loftiest peaks.
- Footmark Adventure has a precisely cooked diary with a number of rest days.
- It offers you exceptional ways of adapting and witnessing the paradise of the majestic Himalayas above.
- It measures including Mt. Everest ( m), Mt. Lhotse (,516 m), Mt. Cho Oyu (,201 m) and Mt. Makalu(,463 m).
- Besides these world’s loftiest peaks, you’ll also have amazing views of multitudinous other Himalayas above.
- Similarly the Mt. Nuptse (,855 m), Mt. Amadablam (,812 m), Mt. Pumori (,161 m), Mt. Thamserku (,623 m), Mt. Kantega (,685 m), Mt. Lingterin (,679 m) and so forth.
How to reach
- Everest Base Camp Trek commences with a 30 min scenic flight from Kathmandu to Tenzing- Hillary Airport, Lukla Airport.
- The factual trekking begins right from Lukla, you continue hiking to Phakding, through an amorous timber
- It is filled with rhododendron flowers, different foliage, and fauna, you’ll reach Namche Bazaar, the gateway.
- Mt. Everest, the Sherpa vill, exploring each round, you’ll continue touring Tengboche monastery, located at around, 900 m.
- Here there are historical age-old Buddhist friary and stylish standpoints for having multitudinous views of the Himalayas.
- And also continue touring and eventually reach Dingboche, where you’ll have a day’s rest for adaptation.
In the coming day you’ll continue touring to Lobuche and climb up to the mesmerizing Khumbu Glacier, you’ll continue to Gorakshep, Kalapatthar, and eventually, reach Everest Base Camp and also have panoramic and scenic views of the range of Himalayas.
After exploring each round, you’ll retrace back to Gorakshep. Latterly to Lobuche, Dingboche, and Namche Bazaar. And eventually, get back to Lukla and also fly back to Kathmandu. For further details regarding the Everest Base Camp journey. You can go through the complete companion for the thrilling and adventurous Everest Base Camp Trek.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Site requisitions such as Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and Patan Durbar Square.
- Scenic views and dramatic flight from Kathmandu to Luka Airport.
- Hiking through the beautiful and exquisite alpine timber of Sagarmatha National Park and exploring the life of rare foliage and fauna.
- adaptation in the notorious sherpa capital- Namche Emporium.
- Getting a blessing from Lama Rimpoche in Tengboche friary.
- Trek to the world’s most beautiful and notorious base camp and explore the Khumbu region from a close distance.
- Hike the world’s most famed standpoint, Kalapatthar standpoint, and explore the 360- degree panoramic and picturesque views of mountains.
- Stirring views of mountains, hills, and magical geographies.
- Experience the culture and life of the Sherpa people.
Cultural, heritage and valedictory regale in Kathmandu.
Appearance in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
UNESCO World Heritage Site Excursion
Fly high to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Adaptation in Namche Bazar
Trek to Debuche Village
Trek to Dingboche Village
adaptation in Dingboche
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to the main Everest Base Camp & Comfortably Stay at Gorakshep
Hike to Kala Patthar & Trek to Pheriche
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Trek to Lukla Village
Fly back to Kathmandu